What documents do I need to open a Consumer Account?
One Primary Form of Identification
  • Driver’s License or State ID
  • Passport
  • US Government ID
  • US Military ID
  • Alien Registration Card

At our discretion, we may request a secondary form of identification, such as:

  • Employer ID w/photo
  • Voter’s Registration Card
  • Student ID Card w/photo
  • Firearms Identification Card
  • Security Number
  • Proof of Physical Address

What documents do I need to open a Business or Nonprofit Account? 

  • Valid Driver’s License, or Government-issued Photo ID for all signers
  • IRS Tax ID Verification Letter 
  • Proof of Physical Business Address

If you are a corporation, we also need:

  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Business License (if applicable)


A Letter of Authorization on company stationery is required to add or remove signers on an existing account.