What documents do I need to open a Consumer Account?
One Primary Form of Identification
- Driver’s License or State ID
- US Government ID
- US Military ID
- Alien Registration Card
At our discretion, we may request a secondary form of identification, such as:
- Employer ID w/photo
- Voter’s Registration Card
- Student ID Card w/photo
- Firearms Identification Card
- Security Number
- Proof of Physical Address
What documents do I need to open a Business or Nonprofit Account?
- Valid Driver’s License, or Government-issued Photo ID for all signers
- IRS Tax ID Verification Letter
- Proof of Physical Business Address
If you are a corporation, we also need:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License (if applicable)
A Letter of Authorization on company stationery is required to add or remove signers on an existing account.