- We offer personalized and tailored service and 24-hour account access by telephone or the Internet.
- We provide access to executive management.
- We sponsor many worthwhile community programs.
- Dollars deposited in Seaway circulate 5 to 6 times in the community.
- We target churches as well as minority and women-owned businesses.
- We have a strong Board of Directors presence.
- Our officers are involved in numerous community/church organizations.
- We develop credit opportunities for businesses and encourage homeownership:
- 1% Down Mortgage Program
- SBA Guarantee Loan Program
- Certified Business Consortium Fund Lender (NMSDC)
- We are committed to business development:
- Seaway partners with federal and state agencies, local municipalities, and major
corporations to stimulate economic growth in the community and to implement
innovative lending programs for minority and women-owned businesses.
- We have an ongoing community outreach program:
- "Money Smart" financial education seminars for consumers
- Summer College Internship Program with local and Historically Black Colleges and
- Board of Education work-study program for local high school seniors
- Bank-at-School Program with 6 local schools